Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Describe how this relationship is improving your performance at school/work.
2. Explain that as you get to know your new love, you uncover interesting surprises.
3. List a few specific interests and beliefs that the two of you have in common.
4. Suggest that differences in your interests help to widen your outlook on life.
5. Explain that you are falling in love and no longer want to see anybody else.
6. Suggest meeting again to learn more about each other's interests and beliefs.
Still can't find the right words for your love letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the love letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective love letter.
- Print your love letter and send it!