Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Explain that you're worried that your relationship is getting too serious too quickly.
2. Explain you don't want to commit yourself and want to be free to date other people.
3. Point out that neither one of you are spending enough time on education/careers.
4. Make it clear that past experience has taught you not to rush into a new relationship.
5. Explain that things are happening between you that are outside your comfort zone.
6. Specify exactly how often you would feel comfortable seeing your new love interest.
Still can't find the right words for your love letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the love letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective love letter.
- Print your love letter and send it!