Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Point out that you've been together for x-amount of time and seem to be at a standstill.
2. Point out that you've accomplished your short-term goals and need to form new ones.
3. State your personal goals and ask your partner how he/she sees your future relationship.
4. Make it clear that you are serious about wanting to reassess your personal goals in life.
5. Explain that you are unhappy and cannot continue with the way things are now.
6. Plan to meet for a serious talk so you can make some decisions about your future.
Still can't find the right words for your love letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the love letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective love letter.
- Print your love letter and send it!