Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Explain that you can't take your mind off the last time you were together.
2. State clearly that you are truly in love; be expressive and openly romantic.
3. Explain that you are no longer interested in seeing or dating anyone else.
4. Explain that past relationships do not compare with what you have found now.
5. Express yourself with a romantic image--a metaphor, a line from a song/poem, etc.
6. Make it clear that you want to see your lover again as soon as possible.
Still can't find the right words for your love letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the love letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective love letter.
- Print your love letter and send it!