Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Relive your first meeting, a special date, or other memories of falling in love.
2. Describe how love has changed you and your whole world for the better.
3. Discuss some of the things you do together that bring contentment and joy.
4. Vow your love is true and you want to spend the rest of your life with her/him.
5. Explain how the two of you were made for each other and have so much in common.
6. Express your love with a romantic image--a metaphor, a line from a poem, song, etc.
Still can't find the right words for your love letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the love letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective love letter.
- Print your love letter and send it!