Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Don't blame your partner and don't emphasize the details of the argument.
2. Try to find an area of agreement in at least one of the issues you argued about.
3. Point out that it is unusual for you to have major disagreements on anything.
4. Assure your partner that you feel it is good to have different ideas/opinions.
5. Apologize for any confrontational or rude remarks you may have made.
6. Plan a special dinner so you can reconcile and leave the argument behind.
Still can't find the right words for your love letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the love letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective love letter.
- Print your love letter and send it!