Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Express your love and explain how much this relationship really means to you.
2. Tell your partner how he/she has significantly improved the quality of your life.
3. Recall something you have done to help your partner in some meaningful way.
4. List a few things you do together that reveal your close and intimate relationship.
5. Thank your partner for being there for you; promise to always be there for him/her.
6. Express your love again and tell your partner that he/she means everything to you.
Still can't find the right words for your love letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the love letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective love letter.
- Print your love letter and send it!