Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Express confusion about what it was you did that caused a problem.
2. Apologize generally; speculate as to how or why this could have happened.
3. Declare your love; explain you wouldn't intentionally do anything offensive.
4. Ask your sweetheart to spend some time with you to explain what you did wrong.
5. Suggest doing something entertaining that will entice him/her to want to see you.
6. Make the idea of talking the problem over face-to-face sound appealing.
Still can't find the right words for your love letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the love letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective love letter.
- Print your love letter and send it!