Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Begin by explaining how negatively the separation has affected you.
2. Compare the happiness you felt in the past with the misery you feel now.
3. Tell your ex-lover you're still in love and think it's possible to start over.
4. Explain that you've learned from the separation and are much wiser now.
5. Ask if he/she misses you and would be interested in seeing you again.
6. Suggest having dinner at a place where you've shared good memories.
Still can't find the right words for your love letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the love letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective love letter.
- Print your love letter and send it!