Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Explain that you now realize there's so much you don't know about each other.
2. Consider if you're talking less now or if you've never really done a lot of talking.
3. Point out that your daily routine doesn't allow time for serious conversations.
4. Give examples of some of the things you want to talk over with your partner.
5. Suggest that frequent conversations would help strengthen your relationship.
6. Plan a specific day and time for you both to sit down and have a heart-to-heart talk.
Still can't find the right words for your love letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the love letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective love letter.
- Print your love letter and send it!