Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Recall how you felt when you found out your partner was leaving you.
2. Explain that the separation has made you realize what you did to cause it.
3. List some of the changes you're willing to make to bring about reconciliation.
4. Promise your partner that you'll do whatever it takes to save the relationship.
5. Assure your partner that despite the way you've acted, you really love him/her.
6. Offer to take your partner to dinner at a familiar place that has good memories.
Still can't find the right words for your love letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the love letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective love letter.
- Print your love letter and send it!