Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Explain that time has proven the two of you are hopelessly incompatible.
2. List indications that all your efforts to save the relationship have failed.
3. Explain that living with tension and stress is unhealthy for both of you.
4. Point out that the two of you are not able to communicate productively.
5. Point out that neither one of you is happy or satisfied in the relationship.
6. Suggest meeting in one year to compare notes on how things turned out.
Still can't find the right words for your love letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the love letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective love letter.
- Print your love letter and send it!