Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Explain what it feels like to be separated from your partner for so long.
2. Describe how you spend your days alone with your partner out of town.
3. Start to plan some of the details relating to your partner's homecoming.
4. Tell your partner you will be interested in hearing all about his/her trip.
5. Make a list of things you would like to do together when he/she returns.
6. Tell your partner how much you look forward to his/her homecoming.
Still can't find the right words for your love letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the love letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective love letter.
- Print your love letter and send it!