Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Recall how things were when you enjoyed a more intimate relationship.
2. List specific signs that clearly indicate you are beginning to drift apart.
3. Tell your spouse you still love her and believe that you can make things better.
4. Find ways to lessen or eliminate whatever obstacles have come between you.
5. Suggest things you could do to help you rediscover the intimacy you once shared.
6. Make reservations at a romantic getaway to mark the renewal of your love affair.
Still can't find the right words for your love letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the love letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective love letter.
- Print your love letter and send it!