Take advantage of this correspondence to reiterate the positive aspects of your service or product and gently urge your potential client to take the next step in negotiating a sale. Remember, the reader has already expressed interest in your business, so give a firm sales pitch, highlighting the benefits of your product or service, without pushing too hard.
1. Thank the prospective customer for being present at the interview, presentation, or exhibit.
- Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to meet with me today.
- I appreciate your interest in our products. Here is the additional information you requested.
- I felt that our interview on Monday was satisfying and productive. I enjoyed listening to your plans to expand your business.
- I recently transferred to this area and therefore appreciated your kindness in listening to my proposal.
- Thank you for giving me your business card at our exhibit last week.
- I wanted to thank you personally for asking for more information on the water safety accessories we demonstrated at the Water Safety seminars.
- I was happy to meet with you after all our telephone conversations. I hope I was able to answer your questions satisfactorily.
- I appreciated your comments during our recent interview. Thank you.
- Thank you for investing so much time in discovering what this company has to offer you.
- I am glad you found time to meet our newest sales representative last week. Thank you for attending our presentation.
- I am pleased to announce that once again we are presenting the marketing seminars that you and your colleagues enjoyed so much last fall. I also want to remind you that we offer private consultation services for individual businesses.
- accept my thanks for the interview
- appreciate your courtesy and consideration
- appreciate the courtesy you showed in
- appreciate your interest in
- appreciated your comments and feedback
- appreciated your listening to my proposal
- appreciated your kindness
- appreciated the update on your
- are once again presenting
- enjoyed our brief visit
- enjoyed listening to
- happy to be able to meet with you
- have given a great deal of thought to what you said about
- information you requested
- missed you at the presentation
- most enjoyable chat about your
- opportunity to meet with you in person
- sorry you couldn't make the presentation
- thank you for investing so much time in
- thank you for talking with me about
- thank you for allowing me to introduce myself and
- thank you for taking the time to
- thank you for opportunity to meet you
- thank you for attending our
- time out of your busy schedule to
- too bad you had to be out of town during the
2. Point out the essential benefits your product or service offers.
- Allow me to reiterate some of the outstanding benefits you will gain from using our products.
- With the new Doe Security Systems you can be sure that your possessions are secure, even when you're not home.
- As we discussed, when dealing with such complex tax laws and policies, filing taxes can be a nightmare for the small businessman.
- I have enclosed a brochure for your review as you make your decision to choose a supplier.
- Because you showed such interest in our graphic design services at the demonstration, I am sending you this pamphlet to explain our services in greater detail. Please review it and discuss the material with your associates.
- During our meeting last Friday, we discussed several ways in which you could finance your purchase. Let me review them for you.
- I am delighted that you were interested in our new products and am glad you agree that water safety is an essential part of enjoying your time in the water. Please look through this catalog that features our life jackets, inner tubes, goggles, caution signs, and more.
- It was a pleasure to meet you at our home show. Here is a brochure that highlights the five models you toured on the weekend.
- a revolutionary approach
- all of this at your fingertips
- allow me to reiterate some of the
- as we discussed
- because you showed such interest in our
- enclosing descriptive literature
- gives you your choice of
- gives you the opportunity to
- have enclosed a brochure so that you
- am taking the liberty of
- am enclosing a data sheet which shows
- important advantages we can offer you
- in which you expressed an interest
- it can pay for itself in just
- let me reemphasize that the
- like to point out several important
- please note the quality of the
- since you indicated an interest in
- some of the benefits we discussed were
- the outstanding benefits you will receive
- thought you might like to receive these
- unequaled savings and convenience
- are confident that we can
- are equipped to give you
- can offer you
- are making this generous offer because
- wide choice of models and styles
- with our wide range of
- your interest in the subject
3. Encourage the prospective customer to take the next step in purchasing the product or service.
- I will call you next week to set up a time to give you a free estimate.
- Please fill out the enclosed order form and return it with the special coupon you received at the seminar.
- To reserve an appointment, call one of our customer service representatives during regular business hours at 555-5555.
- I will call you in a few days to discuss which package you would like to order.
- Just fill out the order form and return it. We anxiously await your consent to send you this marvelous product.
- I look forward to meeting with you. My secretary will call you to arrange an appointment.
- We hope you will consider the ideas we presented and decide to call us at 555-5555 to arrange your first meeting.
- We already have some exciting plans for your company's future and we eagerly await your reply.
- I hope I have supplied you with enough information to make your decision. If I have not, please let me know.
- Please contact me at 555-5555 when you make your decision.
- already have some exciting plans for
- anxiously await your
- come in and try
- hope you will consider our proposal and
- hope you will give some thought to
- think you'll discover that
- if you accept this invitation
- if you need any further information
- just fill out the order form and
- let us know when you're ready to
- look forward to talking with you further
- look forward to working with
- looking forward to your call
- may I send you this
- please take this opportunity to
- please contact me at
- please read the enclosed documentation and
- please let us know when you're ready to
- please come by again and
- send it in with the special coupon
- set up a time for
- to set up an appointment
- will call you next week to
- will be back in touch in a
- will call you to arrange
- will submit our recommendations
- would like you to accept a free trial of
4. Offer any additional assistance.
- If I can assist you any further with this decision, please call my personal office at 555-5555. If I am not in, leave a message with my secretary. I will return your call as soon as possible.
- We want you to know how important your business is to us. Let us know if you need more assistance. We are here to serve you.
- Remember, our prices are still negotiable, so call me if you would like to discuss pricing and we'll see what we can work out.
- Let me know if I can offer more help.
- You can call me any time to discuss your concerns.
- If you have a pool safety product in mind that does not appear in the catalog, give me a call and I will locate it for you.
- If you no longer have the coupon you received at the demonstration, call me and I will make arrangements for you to receive that discount.
- arrange a special discount
- be happy to address any concerns you may have
- call me at any time
- call to discuss terms
- can assist you further
- eager to work with you
- glad to arrange an on-site demonstration of
- happy to set up an appointment to
- if you want clarification of any point
- if you need any more information
- if you have any concerns
- let me know what other information you
- let us know if you
- look forward to serving you
- looking forward to providing your
- please feel free to call
- prices are negotiable
- will be happy to assist you
- would like to do business with you
- your patronage is important to us
Still can't find the right words for your reservation letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the reservation letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective reservation letter.
- Print your reservation letter and send it!