This welcome letter can be effective advertising. It is an excellent opportunity to build good relationships and promote your goods and services.
1. Start with a warm expression of welcome or gratitude for the customer's business.
- Welcome to the Doe Associates family of clients.
- We are delighted to welcome you as a client.
- We appreciate your selecting the Doe Agency as your insurance carrier.
- It is always a pleasure to welcome new clients.
- We appreciate your business.
- We are proud that you have selected Doe Construction for your remodeling project.
- Thanks for your trust and confidence in Doe Market.
- a new customer of
- always a pleasure to
- appreciate your selecting
- appreciate new clients
- appreciate your business
- are pleased that you
- are delighted to
- are delighted that you have selected
- as a special welcome to
- chosen to become one of our
- congratulations on becoming one of our
- delighted to add you to
- for opening an account with
- for your order of
- for stopping by our
- for choosing us to
- how much we appreciate
- let you know about
- take the opportunity to
- thank you for
- the beginning of a rewarding association
- trust you will find
- welcome you as a new customer of
- welcome you as a client
2. Assure the customer that you can meet his or her needs and expectations now and in the future. As appropriate, mention specific goods or new product lines.
- We have been providing banking and financial services to business clients in the Springfield area for 75 years.
- The generator you purchased is one of the best on the market, and we are confident that it will give you years of reliable service. As I explained to you, the standard warranty on the generator is good for a full three years, and you still have the option of purchasing the extended warranty to cover the generator for three additional years. However, if you want to go with that option, you will need to inform me within the next two weeks.
- I thought you might like to know about a newly developed accessory line for the Model 103 which you just purchased.
- I have enclosed some new literature concerning accessories for the Model 103 that you recently purchased.
- Your auto insurance policy has been processed, and the policy documents are enclosed. If I can be of further service to you, please let me know. Since you have taken a new job and moved to a new state, this may be a good time to review your life insurance policies and see if your coverage is adequate. I would be happy to show you what policy options we can offer to fit your needs.
- are sure that
- are confident that
- are proud to be able to
- are very proud of
- has been processed
- have been providing
- have enclosed some information about
- have the option of
- if you have any questions
- if I can be of further service
- invite you to take a minute to
- keep only the finest quality
- pleased to inform you
- the enclosed brochure
- the services we offer
- want to let you know about
- will meet your needs
- would be only too happy to
- would like to invite you to
- will be pleased with
3. Invite communication and questions.
- Please do not hesitate to call if you have questions about our products or services.
- Since our sales depend on customer satisfaction, we need to know if the product is performing as you expected.
- We welcome your questions, comments, and suggestions.
- As you start using our product, you may have questions about proper applications. Please do not hesitate to call me for help
- We will be happy to answer any questions. You can reach us during business hours by calling 555-5555. Of course, we would also be glad to hear your success stories and comments at the same number.
- Being available to answer your questions is one of the most rewarding parts of my job.
- My job is to make sure that you are completely satisfied with our service, so if you have any questions, comments, problems, or requests, please call me at once on my direct line, 555-5555.
- always happy to be of service
- at your convenience
- be happy to offer you
- continue to rely on our
- do not hesitate to call if
- happy to answer your questions
- help you stay up to date
- hope to work with you again soon
- in the future
- interested in your future success
- invite you to
- just the beginning of our association
- look forward to helping you in the future
- look forward to serving you again
- questions about our products or services
- thank you for choosing us
- think of us the next time you
- are always ready to
- will be delighted to hear from you
- will no doubt have some questions
- will give me great pleasure to
- will be happy to serve you
Still can't find the right words for your welcome letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the welcome letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective welcome letter.
- Print your welcome letter and send it!