How to Write a Farewell Letter
Remember, saying goodbye is not easy so choose your words carefully.
- Write your farewell letter as an act of goodwill and diplomacy
- Always begin your farewell letter with a friendly form of address.
- Keep the tone of your farewell letter good-natured and positive.
- Refer to personal, positive memories of the person or place you are leaving.
- Express your appreciation for opportunities you enjoyed in the past.
- Express your sense of loss to a friend or job associate who is leaving.
- If you are leaving a bad situation, avoid making negative comments.
- Offer the reader best wishes for success and happiness in the future.
Unleash Your Creativity With The Power to Brainstorm
Can you quickly think of the right words as you write letters? Most people cannot so we asked ourselves, "Can we simulate having a professional writer by their side?" After years of research and development, we succeeded. Now you can write creatively with the help of 4,001 Business, Sales & Personal Letters.
You'll get sample farewell letters for each of these topics:
Plus sample letters for these related topics
Risk-Free, 30-Day Guarantee When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If you are not completely satisfied we will refund your purchase, so try our software today!
|Easy Letters||3,001 Business
& Sales Letters
|4,001 Business, Sales
& Personal Letters
|Windows & Mac
|New Mac OS X 10.6 and Higher|
|Windows CD $24.99
||Windows CD $34.99
||Windows CD $39.99
|Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|