The Love Letter
Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, reread, treasured and kept indefinitely.
by WriteExpress Staff Writers
- Describe how this relationship is improving your life, performance at school, or work.
- Explain new and interesting surprises as you get to know your love.
- List a few specific interests and beliefs that the two of you have in common.
- Suggest that differences in your interests help to widen your outlook on life.
Love Letter Tips
- To improve a relationship, focus on charm, respect and loving kindness.
- Personal and sensitive love letters are best received in trusted relationships. They are often sent on occasions such as a birthday, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
- It is much safer to write a passionate love letter if you are engaged or married.
- Singles love to receive short thinking of you letters wishing them a happy day or praising them for an accomplishment.
Wish you could write letters like a pro?
Now you can with 4,001 Business, Sales & Personal Letters
- Find a love letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Print your love letter and send it!
You'll get a variety of letters for each of these topics, plus thousands of other letters you may need
- Confessions of love
- I Love You
- Lost Love
- Missing You
- Second Chances
- Thinking of You
- Can we start over? (Let's see if the magic is still there.)
- Dear Ex: Things turned out okay for everyone. (We're older now, but wiser.)
- Goodbye forever (It's time to go our separate ways.)
- Happy Anniversary! (Thanks for always being there!)
- Has someone come between us? (I see the telltale signs.)
- I love you. (Last night was unforgettable!)
- I really miss you. (Please come home soon.)
- I'd like to get to know you better. (Do you remember me?)
- I'll do whatever it takes. (Just please come back.)
- I'm falling for you. (We're made for each other!)
- I'm glad we went out together. (I want to see you again.)
- Let's part on good terms while we can. (It's time to go our separate ways.)
- Please forgive me. (This relationship is worth saving!)
- Sorry we didn't agree. (But can we kiss and make up?)
- Sorry, this isn't working for me anymore. (We need to separate for a while.)
- Tell me what I did wrong. (I know I can make it up to you.)
- That was a stupid thing I said/did. (But I don't usually behave this way.)
- Too many things have come between us. (Let's go back to the way we were.)
- Want to spend the rest of my life with you. (My love is real and so is my commitment!)
- We need to see a marriage counselor. (It's time we let someone come between us!)
- We need to slow down. (I'm feeling a little crowded!)
- We never really talk. (Tell me what you're thinking.)
- We've come to a standstill. (Let's reconsider our goals.)
- You mean everything to me. (You're my better half; we make each other whole!)
- You really hurt me. (But tell me your side of it—I'm listening!)
Try our letter-template software risk free when you buy at WriteExpress.com
If after 30 days you are not satisfied, return it for a full refund
$19.99 / Download
$29.99 / Download
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)