Carta Modelo #1
Changes in my work assignment prevent me from attending the Training Conference on May 12-14 at the Springfield Resort. Please refund my registration and housing fee minus the service charge. A copy of my registration receipt is enclosed for your review.
Please send the refund check payable to Doe Associates to this address. I will order a copy of the Conference Proceedings separately. Thank you for your help with this unexpected change.
Carta Modelo #2
Please refund me $25.32. I purchased Doe's Thigh Cream, "guaranteed to slim [my] thighs in two weeks or [my] money back." It smelled nice but it didn't work. I have enclosed the receipt to verify the purchase price. I'll be expecting a check in the mail within two weeks.
Carta Modelo #3
While I was out of town last month, I became ill and needed to consult a doctor who prescribed medication for me to take. The doctor accepted my insurance and will bill you, but the pharmacy requested that I pay in full for the antibiotic.
Please reimburse me $25.60, the amount I paid less the 10% I am responsible for. I have enclosed the receipt from the pharmacy.
Carta Modelo #4
My clothing order arrived in good condition. I am delighted with the dress and the sweater, but the skirt does not suit me at all. I am returning it unworn, along with your statement, and would appreciate your crediting the $40.00 price of the skirt to the credit card I paid with originally. Thank you.
- How to Write a Request Letter
- How to Write the Perfect Request Letter
- Request Letters Made Easy: 15 Tips
¿No encuentras las palabras correctas para tu carta?
Con las instucciones a paso ¡escribes cartas como un profesional!
- Busca la carta de que satisface tus mayores necesidades y cópialo en Microsoft Word o tu word processor preferido.
- O permite que nuestras cartas de modelo te guíen paso a paso a través del proceso de escribir. Te recomendarán frases y oraciones modelos con cada paso. Dentro de minutos puedes escribir una carta de .
- Imprime tu carta de y ¡envíala!