- Follow Up
- Get Well
- Job Offer
- Social Event
- Thank You
- All Topics
Sample Letter #1
Changes in my work assignment prevent me from attending the Training Conference on May 12-14 at the Springfield Resort. Please refund my registration and housing fee minus the service charge. A copy of my registration receipt is enclosed for your review.
Please send the refund check payable to Doe Associates to this address. I will order a copy of the Conference Proceedings separately. Thank you for your help with this unexpected change.
Sample Letter #2
Please refund me $25.32. I purchased Doe's Thigh Cream, "guaranteed to slim [my] thighs in two weeks or [my] money back." It smelled nice but it didn't work. I have enclosed the receipt to verify the purchase price. I'll be expecting a check in the mail within two weeks.
Sample Letter #3
While I was out of town last month, I became ill and needed to consult a doctor who prescribed medication for me to take. The doctor accepted my insurance and will bill you, but the pharmacy requested that I pay in full for the antibiotic.
Please reimburse me $25.60, the amount I paid less the 10% I am responsible for. I have enclosed the receipt from the pharmacy.
Sample Letter #4
My clothing order arrived in good condition. I am delighted with the dress and the sweater, but the skirt does not suit me at all. I am returning it unworn, along with your statement, and would appreciate your crediting the $40.00 price of the skirt to the credit card I paid with originally. Thank you.
- How to Write a Request Letter
- How to Write the Perfect Request Letter
- Request Letters Made Easy: 15 Tips
Still can't find the right words for your request letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the request letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective request letter.
- Print your request letter and send it!