To view sample inquiry letters, click a topic
- Ask for personal advice
- Answer a request for information on a product or service
- Give general advice
- Request a copy of an official document
- Request a response to a survey or questionnaire
- Request an explanation for a denial of credit
- Request application materials for admission to college
- Request confirmation of receipt of earlier mailings
- Request estimates or bids
- Request information
- Request information about an applicant
- Request information from a government agency
- Request samples or information about products or services
- Respond to an inquiry about products or services
- Thank someone for an inquiry
- Thank someone for information
- Use networking in a job search
- Write a letter in a job search
Still can't find the right words for your inquiry letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
Let our letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective inquiry letter.