To view sample advice letters, click a topic
- Ask for personal advice
- Decline to give advice
- Encourage an employee after a disappointment or a company setback
- Encourage your reader to take advantage of a new opportunity
- Encourage/motivate your reader to increase sales
- Encourage/motivate your reader to keep up the good work
- Give advice to subordinates
- Give general advice
- Give personal advice
- Give professional advice
- Offer a suggestion to a customer
- Offer a suggestion to a subordinate
- Thank someone for accepting your advice or recommendation
- Thank someone for advice or a suggestion
- Write a letter of encouragement/motivation
Still can't find the right words for your advice letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
Let our letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective advice letter.