To view sample referral letters, click a topic
- Recommend a course of action or support a decision or policy change
- Recommend a service or product
- Recommend a teenager for a job (strong recommendation letter)
- Request information about an applicant
- Request that someone write a letter of recommendation in your behalf
- Thank someone for writing a reference or recommendation for you
- Write a recommendation or a reference about someone
- Write a weak recommendation for a job candidate
Topics related to referral letters
- Advocate legislation
- Decline to write a letter of recommendation
- Endorse a political candidate
- Endorse or nominate a candidate for an award
- Thank someone for accepting your advice or recommendation
- Thank someone for a referral or recommendation
- Use a referral in a sales letter
- Write a credit reference
Categories related to referral letters
How to Write a Reference Letter How to Write the Perfect Reference Letter How to Write a Recommendation Letter How to Request a Recommendation Letter How to Write the Perfect Recommendation Letter Recommendation Letter Tips, Tricks, and Advice Write Recommendation Letters for Success
Still can't find the right words for your referral letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
Let our letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective referral letter.