To view sample follow-up letters, click a topic
- Follow up after a meeting to review decisions and assignments
- Follow up after a sale to thank the customer and offer service
- Follow up after a sales appointment or telephone conversation
- Follow up after a sales presentation or demonstration
- Follow up after receiving no response to earlier correspondence
- Follow up during a job search after a lapse of time
- Follow up during a job search after a telephone contact
- Follow up during a job search after an interview
- Follow up on a sales interview, presentation, or exhibit
- Follow up on a sales offer
- Follow up with a reminder
Topics related to follow-up letters
- Notify a customer that a shipment has been delayed or that merchandise ordered is not available
- Notify a customer that you have shipped an order
- Notify a shipper that an order is incomplete, incorrect or damaged; also, return unwanted or incorrect merchandise
- Schedule an appointment to interview a potential employee
Still can't find the right words for your follow-up letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
Let our letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective follow-up letter.