To view sample collection letters, click a topic
- Politely Remind a Customer That Payment Is Past Due — Collections 1 of 6
- Remind a Customer That Payment Is Past Due — Collections 2 of 6
- Appeal to a Customer's Personal Interests to Pay an Overdue Bill — Collections 3 of 6
- Offer Assistance to a Customer Having Difficulty Paying an Overdue Bill — Collections 4 of 6
- Demand Payment on a Delinquent Account — Collections 5 of 6
- Announce Your Intention to Take Aggressive Action Against a Customer For Failing to Make Payment — Collections 6 of 6
- Write a collection letter
Topics related to collection letters
- Acknowledge Payment of an Overdue Balance
- Apologize For Sending a Collection Letter By Mistake
- Cancel or Withdraw a Customer's Credit Account
- Inform a Customer That the Check You Received Was Not Signed or the Payment Was Not In the Envelope
- Notify an Insurance Policyholder of a Pending Cancellation of the Policy
- Offer a Discount For Early Payment on Products or Services
- Promise a Delayed Payment to a Creditor
- Remind an Organization Member to Pay a Fee, Duty, or Pledge
- Request Payment of a Personal Loan
- Suggest an Alternate Plan or Schedule For Payments
Categories related to collection letters
How to Write a Collection Letter How to Write the Appeal Collection Letter How to Write the Inquiry Collection Letter How to Write the Reminder Collection Letter How to Write the Ultimatum Collection Letter
Still can't find the right words for your collection letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
Let our letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective collection letter.