To view sample authorization letters, click a topic
- Authorize a study or report
- Authorize legal representation
- Authorize medical treatment
- Authorize work to be done
Topics related to authorization letters
- Approve attendance at a conference or seminar
- Confirm a transfer, promotion, or relocation assignment
- Confirm that you have given authorization to someone
- Delegate a special project
- Delegate new or additional duties
- Delegate responsibilities for the period of your absence
- Grant permission to use or publish materials
- Issue directives concerning reports and paperwork
- Issue directives concerning specific tasks
- Issue directives concerning studies and investigations
- Issue directives to adjust territories or structures
- Issue directives to establish, change, or reaffirm policies
- Issue directives to establish, change, or reaffirm procedures
- Request confirmation of an authorization to take action
Still can't find the right words for your authorization letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
Let our letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective authorization letter.