- Follow Up
- Get Well
- Job Offer
- Social Event
- Thank You
- All Topics
Sample Letter #1
Thank you for your letter alerting us to the problem you have been having with our store in Springfield. I am sorry you have been subjected to such a frustrating series of events. We pride ourselves on responding to customers' concerns very quickly, so what you have experienced is inexcusable.
I have spoken with our manager in Springfield and have instructed him to give you a full refund plus 20% off your next purchase. I extend my own apologies for the inconvenience this problem has caused you. It is apparent that we need to train our holiday help more thoroughly.
I wish you an enjoyable holiday season.
Sample Letter #2
I certainly understand your frustration at being sent the wrong order last week and realize that you need some of your order immediately to satisfy demand. I hope the merchandise we rushed to you on Monday arrived in time to get you past the crisis.
Please accept my sincere apologies. We will make every effort to see that this never happens again. We appreciate your business and will do everything we can to serve your needs.
Sample Letter #3
I agree that John Doe's newest CD is a poor excuse for music; other critics say the same. Still, you purchased the CD, opened the jewel box, and kept it for at least two weeks; consequently, I am sorry, but I cannot give you the requested refund. You might go to one of the used CD exchange stores in town and trade it for something more to your liking. I value your business and I am sorry, but I cannot exchange CD's simply because the music is bad.
- How to Write a Complaint Letter
- How to Write the Perfect Complaint Letter
- Write Complaint Letters That Get Results
Still can't find the right words for your complaint letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the complaint letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective complaint letter.
- Print your complaint letter and send it!