- Follow Up
- Get Well
- Job Offer
- Social Event
- Thank You
- All Topics
Sample Letter #1
I think you should be aware of the language that one of your employees is using in the children's shoe department. His identification tag shows the name John. I was shocked to hear him repeatedly refer to some children with words such as "bastards" or "dwarfs." I couldn't believe my ears. He seemed to think it was funny. I don't know how many people he has offended, but I found it so offensive that I don't want to go into that part of the store again.
I personally feel he has no place interacting with the public when he lacks the most basic sense of propriety and kindness. Whatever action you decide to take, my daughter and I are certainly willing to act as witnesses.
Sample Letter #2
For several weeks I have experienced such rude treatment from one of your tellers that I refuse to tolerate it any longer. Each time I try to make a transaction through Ms. Doe, she acts as though I were an annoyance. In one instance, she said she has "no patience in dealing with such petty transactions."
I trust that you will speak to her about polite customer service. If she continues to have this attitude, I will move my accounts to another bank. Customers are not an annoyance; we are the ones who pay her salary.
Sample Letter #3
This afternoon I phoned your business for help. A woman identifying herself as Jane Doe answered the phone and proceeded to talk in a most rude and vulgar manner. The words she used are commonly referred to by their first letter by people with manners. I doubt that she is typical of your employees; however, I think that someone should talk to her soon before your business suffers. All of us need to learn something new occasionally. I guess it is her turn.
- How to Write a Complaint Letter
- How to Write the Perfect Complaint Letter
- Write Complaint Letters That Get Results
Still can't find the right words for your complaint letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the complaint letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective complaint letter.
- Print your complaint letter and send it!