Example Letter #1
Do you need just a few more job skills to make you more marketable? Attend Doe's Job Skill Seminar and learn several invaluable skills guaranteed to better your present situation or help you find a job. Just a phone call away.
Here are six reasons to sign up today:
*(list six prominent features)
Nine out of ten of Doe's Job Skill students have advanced to better employment.
Contact me today to enroll in my (date) class. Call 555-5555.
P.S. You can never be too qualified.
Example Letter #2
Do you have what it takes to become certified in the Ski Patrol?
Attend my accelerated course, and you'll be wearing the uniform in no time. It's a terrific job for someone who loves skiing. The satisfaction is unsurpassed, and you get to do what you love--ski.
In the course, you'll learn:
*(list prominent features)
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to become certified in the Ski Patrol. Fill out the enclosed reply card to secure your spot in the upcoming session.
Example Letter #3
Discover how you can make MORE MONEY than you ever dreamed of.
Please accept this invitation to a FREE SEMINAR in (location, date, time).
It will only take 60 minutes of your time, but those minutes will be packed with information on how you can become rich in a very short period of time. We'll teach you how to:
*(list prominent features of your program)
How can all this be done? By simply understanding the dynamics of stock trading.
You may say, "But I don't know the first thing about stocks." No problem. This informative Seminar teaches you the basics. So pick up the phone right now and phone this number for your reservation: 555-5555.
You won't be sorry, believe me.
P.S. The Seminar presenter will be John Doe. Former attendees say that "John Doe is one of the most knowledgeable speakers they've ever heard." Give us a call today.
Example Letter #4
Your crafts hobby can be a profitable part-time business.
That's right! Many crafts enthusiasts have found that there's no better or more enjoyable way to make money than with their crafts. Imagine earning thousands of dollars doing what you love to do.
Sign up today for our exciting seminar, "Making Your Hobby a Money-maker." We'll show you the five simple steps for turning your hobby into a lucrative part-time business.
You'll learn from the pros such things as:
* (List 5 or more prominent features)
* And much more!
Call today! Mail the enclosed card and we'll send you informative literature explaining the seminar in detail.
To receive the literature, our seminar registration form, and a free listing of craft fairs where you can exhibit an $18 value, mail the card now.
You have no obligation. If you decide not to attend, you may keep the FREE $18 crafts fair listing as our gift.
Example Letter #5
One benefit that companies often provide their employees is seminars on life skills. These skills go beyond skills that they must develop for their jobs; these skills help them as human beings to better communicate, have less stress, feel more fulfilled, and be safer.
Doe Living Skills conducts such courses on a variety of subjects. Some include:
*(List prominent subjects)
An employee who is happier and progressing personally is one who will do his job better. Our instructor can present these courses at your office or at another location of your choice. And the price is very affordable.
Please read over the enclosed brochure. I'll be happy to contact you next week to answer any questions and perhaps set up an appointment. I hope you will consider making this exceptional opportunity available to your employees!
Example Letter #6
Have you ever heard, "My boss doesn't make himself clear...I thought he said..."? As director of human resources for your company, you probably hear things like this daily. Interoffice communication is one of the great corporate challenges. How your employees communicate with co-workers and clients greatly impacts on the success of your business.
Doe Executive Education can help your staff improve their communication skills. We offer a one-day workshop, which, until recently been available only to mega-corporations. We focus on:
*(list prominent features of workshop)
Enclosed is explanatory information and a list of our clients. I will call you next week to answer any questions. We look forward to serving you.
Example Letter #7
Think there's no value in attending a technology sales training seminar in (city) in May?
Sure, you're selling great technology. But so is everybody else. Which is why individuals from more than 125 technology vendor sales offices right here in (state) have indicated they will attend this groundbreaking free seminar. Could any of them be your fiercest competitors?
Doe Technology and the (State) Small Business Development Center are co-sponsoring this FREE four-hour sales training seminar designed to help you:
*(list prominent features of the seminar)
Seating will be limited. If practical and proven business skills are what you are looking for, this no-cost sales training seminar is for you.
Just click the "SIGN UP NOW" button below for more information, and to register online--quick and easy! Or you can reserve your place by calling 555-5555.
See you there!
Example Letter #8
The members of Doe City Club feel we have something to offer you.
The Doe City program gives both men and women of business and education the opportunity to serve the community and associate socially with other community leaders.
The enclosed brochure outlines the charters and activities of the Doe City Club. Some of our community services have included: (list major projects). In addition, we are now working on: (list projects). The community service is important and the personal associations rewarding.
The Club meets at (time) on (day) at (place). We want you to get to know us and hope you will respond to our invitation to join us at our next luncheon (place, date, time). Lunch is on us. We will introduce you as our guest and you will have no obligation to say or do anything just get to know us. This is a way for you to see what Doe City Club has to offer you. If you can come, please RSVP to me personally, John Doe, at 555-5555.
We look forward to meeting you.
Example Letter #9
As you know, the Restaurant Trade Show begins next weekend. I want to personally invite you to visit our booth for the incredible specials we will be offering. Here are just a few:
*(List major show specials)
I promise you'll save bundle.
Our booth is No. 30, located on Aisle C. I hope to see you there.
Example Letter #10
It's going to be the biggest little gun show in the West! Yes, Doe and Doe are at it again, bringing together under one roof all the pistols and rifles an enthusiast could ever dream of. And, it's happening right here in Springfield next Saturday starting at 8:00 a.m., in the old armory on Main Street.
As a gun shop owner, you are cordially invited to a special preview showing of our full line of firearms Friday evening at 7:00 p.m. at the armory. We will be giving away a Doe .45 revolver as a door prize.
Entrance to the preview showing is by invitation only, so please call 555-5555 to confirm your intent to attend. We hope to see you Friday.
Example Letter #11
You are one of our best vendors and we don't want you to miss an opportunity to increase your profits with Doe Scrapbooks. Here's a special announcement: our new sticker line will be introduced at the upcoming Southern Crafts Show!
Come by our booth and take a look. Our test market indicates these stickers are going to be big sellers. While you're there, place your stock order and receive our show special of another 10% off on a 90-day invoice.
Our booth is No. 125, near the front of Aisle D. I'll call you next week to set up a time you can come by. See you at the show!
Example Letter #12
Doe Book Publishers is pleased to invite you to visit our booth at the Midwest Book Fair. Our booth will be located on Aisle B, about half-way down. I will personally be in the booth from noon until 5 p.m. I would love to show you our latest books--especially our children's book line, which is your specialty.
Our show special is an extra 5% plus free shipping. Don't miss this exciting chance to stock your shelves.
Hope to see you at the fair!
Example Letter #13
Last year's Home Improvement Expo was a huge success. This year we expect even higher attendance. We want your company to be there!
Mark your calendar for July 2-7 at the main convention center of the Civil Auditorium. We have enclosed information about the Expo, including available booth space. To reserve a booth for your company, simply fill out the registration card and return it with your deposit. Questions? Call Jane Doe at 555-5555. We look forward to seeing you at the Expo!
Example Letter #14
Our compliments on your decision to exhibit at the upcoming Home Electronics Expo. This convention is the foremost avenue to establish new clients for your products.
But, as you know, the hectic pace of trade shows it is not conducive to capturing essential customer information necessary for following up on leads. That's where Doe Expo Experts can help.
We help you collect leads from this convention. Our 10-year record of providing quick, easy-to-use lead retrieval for over 300 companies is your answer to capturing critical information to generate sales from this show.
Our services include:
*(list prominent services)
The enclosed brochure takes you step by step through the process. After the convention, we will mail you the results, saving you time and money sifting through volumes of useless names and information.
Just take a moment to complete the enclosed survey form so that it arrives in our office at least ten days prior to the convention. For additional information, please call us at 5555-5555. We look forward to helping make your exhibit a success!
Example Letter #15
The Educators Expo in St. Louis was great! Thanks for stopping at our booth. Doe Educational Supplies prides itself in 20 years of serving teachers like you.
Like always, the Expo was busy and crowded so and you may not have had enough time for a thorough look at our line of new schedulers.
I've taken the opportunity to enclose a copy of our most recent catalog. Please take a few minutes to browse through it. I think you will be impressed by how these schedulers will save you tons of time and make classroom organization easy.
Doe Educational Supplies has extended its Expo discount through July 30. When you find an item you like, just note it on the order form and return it to us.
Order today. We look forward to serving you.
Example Letter #16
To be honest, we hand-pick the people who receive this letter. Why? Because it isn't for everyone.
Due to your stature as a prominent businessman in the community and your probable net worth, we feel you'll be interested in attending our upcoming Investment Seminar.
We charge nothing for attending, but we think you will find the benefits substantial.
During this two-hour seminar, you'll learn how people in your income bracket are:
*(list key points covered in the seminar)
We hope you'll accept our personal invitation, Mr. (name). The Seminar will be (time, date, and location). A simple buffet will precede the session.
Doe Investments is sponsoring this seminar, which we hope will provide you an opportunity to reappraise your investment strategies.
To RSVP, please call 555-5555 by (date)
Example Letter #17
Our Gift To You
Doe Financial Online Seminar
Get Started Below
The financial decisions we face now are quite different than the ones we faced even a year ago. Instead of asking if our portfolios are weighted too heavily in tech stocks, we wonder if we should retreat to the safety of bonds, or whether to refinance our homes, or even if we'll be able to afford to retire.
John and I have developed a timely new 12-lesson seminar called "Financial Planning For Today" to work through the complex money decisions we all face. Please accept "Lesson 1: Walking Straight Down An Uncertain Road" as our free gift to you. We hope that in some small way this lesson will help you put today's financial climate into a more meaningful context.
If you like what you read here, sign up for this $49 seminar--that's $10 off of the retail price--at no risk to you. If you're not totally satisfied, we'll refund your enrollment fee, no questions asked.
I know you will enjoy it!
Example Letter #18
Yes! You can manage your money like the experts.
I'll explain how at my exclusive seminar on money management. This seminar is only for my selected clients. I am inviting you because of your impressive earning ability and your desire to manage your money better.
My seminar shows you how to conquer tough economic times and how to plan for prosperity. I'll demonstrate ways to cut your taxes and protect yourself from inflation. I'll show you how regular folks like you and me have discovered the simple pathway to wealth.
And the seminar is FREE!
I believe you would like to save on taxes and accumulate wealth like the pros, wouldn't you? I hope to see you at (location and date).
Just return the attached card. But do it soon. Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis, and space is limited.
So mail me the card today, and don't miss my free seminar on money management.
Example Letter #19
Can you imagine yourself standing in front of a room full of Piranha ready to attack your every word? Wouldn't you like to feel absolutely confident handling that situation?
I'll help you like I've helped so many others. Just give me one weekend and I'll make you a presentation expert.
Teaching presentation skills is my specialty.
Some well-known executives have taken my course.
*(List former students)
They all took the same course I'm offering you.
Won't you join me for this intensive skill-making journey? I guarantee to improve your ability to make presentations with new confidence. The small amount of time and money you spend with me can make you thousands of dollars.
Send in the enclosed reply card today for my upcoming seminar. I'm excited to meet you.
Example Letter #20
Ever been handled the entire responsibility for a major corporate publishing job? Is your first thought to rush to your analyst?
Before you spend a ton on therapy, let me show you a few simple steps to cut your work in half. Attend our three-hour seminar to discover:
*(list prominent features)
We'll help you make in-house publishing a manageable task--even an enjoyable one! You'll be able to do the work in half the time and impress your boss with your excellent skills. So, relax and take a deep breath. Just mail the enclosed reply card and we'll sign you up for a seminar time that suits your busy schedule.
Example Letter #21
Is your young business expending more than it is bringing in? Most new businesses experience a time of rocky cash flow. The point is, it's not necessary.
In my book, Doe Business Success, I showed almost a million business owners how to bring costs in line and save thousands of dollars during their critical initial years. I showed them simple rules of thumb for estimating costs and profits and achieving their goals.
Since (year), I have developed strategies that have literally saved the lives of many small businesses and moved them to the fast track of success. I'd like to share these principles with you.
Attend my two-part seminar and learn seven easy ways to trim down basic business costs and convert your savings into profit.
Here are some of the topics we'll cover:
*(list prominent features)
Check out the enclosed brochure for seminar times and locations. Then return the reply card to enroll today.
Isn't it worth a little time and money to ensure your success?
Example Letter #22
Developers SEMINARS are coming to Phoenix, AZ
You're invited to join your peers in Phoenix, April 11-13, for any of these developers' seminars to be held in the Convention Center.
See how cutting edge technology can empower you to increase your productivity and accomplish your work quickly and easily. Of course, you're welcome to attend all the seminars!
To learn more about DYNAMIC WEB DEVELOPMENT, join us at these FREE seminars:
* (list content and itinerary)
To learn more about WEB DESIGN:
* (list content and itinerary)
To learn more about effective, engaging E-LEARNING:
* (list content and itinerary)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the popularity of these seminars, space is limited--register early by calling 555-5555 to reserve your place!
The seminars will also have prizes and other giveaways! We look forward to seeing you at the seminars!
Example Letter #23
Attend VOCATION NIGHT at DOE CAREERS
(Place, Day, Time)
Win a $150 Gift Certificate!
Come join us at Doe Careers Vocation Night and learn how you can jumpstart your career as a developer of (name technology)! Everyone who attends will have a chance to win a $150 gift certificate.
What Will You Learn at Vocation Night?
*(list prominent features of the seminar)
Former attendees who have gone on to receive their certificates have reported income increases of 25%-100%! Isn't it time you made a strategic career move?
How do you sign up?
Contact Jane Doe at 555-5555. Due to limited seating, please RSVP as soon as possible.
Example Letter #24
CLOSE THE SALE!
Being a sales professional, that's your main goal. Thousands of books have been written about it. But what is the one sure way--the method best suited to your personality?
On September 15, Doe Sales Advancement will hold its annual Sales Seminar at (location and time). We want to extend to you a personal invitation to attend. Our guest speakers and their subjects will be:
*(list speakers and subjects)
We feel certain that your closing rate will increase as a result of this seminar. To RSVP, please call 555-5555 by (date). But hurry. This a one-night-only seminar has limited seating.
Example Letter #25
If you can make room in your schedule for just one day, we'll teach you what you'll need to know to become more effective for the next 364 days!
Doe Programming Seminar cordially invites you to our annual event, (date and location). You'll learn from the corporate technicians who develop the software. Here is a list of classes and events:
*(list classes and events)
You'll have the opportunity to work side-by-side with your colleagues from all over the country.
Enroll now. Attendance is strictly first come, first served. Please RSVP by (date). Call 555-5555.
Example Letter #26
You are considered the most advanced software programmer at your company. As such, you definitely need to attend the upcoming Doe Technology Seminar. You'll network with advanced programmers from all over the country. Because we only have room for 25 participants, you should RSVP as soon as possible.
The Doe Technology Seminar will be held (time, date and location). Advanced programmers will gain even more insight into the following techniques:
*(list seminar schedule)
To register, simply complete the enclosed reply card or call us at 555-5555.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Example Letter #27
Do you own your money or does it own you? Come and listen to Professor John Doe at Springfield's Business Symposium this year and learn how the most successful businesses handle their finances.
The event will take place in the Springfield Chamber of Commerce reception hall, suite 114, on June 19 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. In addition to Professor Doe's expert presentation, the symposium will feature eight different workshops on business and domestic money management.
For more information, call 555-5555 or write to:
Springfield Chamber of Commerce
Special Events Division
1600 Main Street
Springfield, Kansas 12345
We hope you will register early. We are confident that you will find the symposium both interesting and beneficial.
Example Letter #28
Subject: Intermediate Business Plan Seminar
In January you received your graduation certificate for "Beginning Business Plan Design." Now it's time to lift your skills up a notch. On (date), we are offering our "Intermediate Business Planning Seminar." We know you will want to attend.
With your "Beginning Business Plan" skills, you know how to:
*(list basic features)
With the skills you will acquire in our "Intermediate Business Planning Seminar," you will be able to:
*(list prominent skills)
This four-hour seminar will be held at (location, date, time).
To reserve your spot, simply e-mail your name, address, and telephone number to (e-mail address). We will register you for this valuable seminar and mail you confirmation of your registration.
Take your business skills to a whole new level in just four hours. Mark your calendar for (date) and e-mail your response today.
Example Letter #29
Come and view the ultralight aircraft that is taking the light aviation world by STORM! The Doe STORM and dozens of other ultralight aircraft will be on display at the Great Springfield Fly In, June 16, 17, and 18 at Springfield Airfield, Kansas. We hope to see you there. Mention this letter for a free handheld GPS unit with purchase of a new Doe STORM ultralight!
Example Letter #30
Navigate by the stars! Tired of entrusting your life and your vessel to finicky solid state computer instruments? Want to learn classical nautical navigation from the best? Join Captain John Doe, in the classroom and "at sea," for an intensive seminar on Navigation By The Stars. The seminar takes place in the Springfield Planetarium on the weekend of November 15 and 16, from 9:00 a.m. till 7:00 p.m. You will be amazed at the newfound freedom you will feel knowing that even if all your electronic navigation instruments fail, you will be able to determine your position and heading at sea. Registration is limited, so please respond quickly to assure yourself a seat!
Example Letter #31
In conjunction with Doe Corporation's annual gala being held on Wednesday, May 29, a special Developer Integration Seminar will take place the following day to assist Doe consultants in their integration projects with office management software. This Seminar is being presented at the Springfield Hotel and is designed to give professional developers help with XYZ Corporation's newest releases.
Included with this letter is a list of the events scheduled for May 29 and 30. We invite you to attend the gala on Wednesday evening and then join us the next morning for the information and training seminar.
Keep in mind that seating is limited. In addition to returning the RSVP card to attend Wednesday's extravaganza (which you have previously received), you must also call 555-5555 to reserve your seat at the integration seminar. I hope to see you there.
Example Letter #32
Here are a couple of tickets to this year's Home Show. It will be held Friday, March 15 from 1:00 to 9:00 p.m. and Saturday, March 16 from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. I wanted to make sure that you had an opportunity to see the booths and displays. The location is the new Springfield Events Center on the Springfield Community College Campus. Doe Mortgage will have a booth that should be easy to find. Come by to see us if you get a chance. I hope you enjoy the tickets!
P.S. The rate is so good these days that you may want to refinance. Call me at 555-5555 if you want to discuss it. You may be able to pull cash out of your equity to accomplish some of the home improvement suggestions you find at the show.
Write Your Letter Step-by-Step
1 Spark the reader's interest.
Sample Sentences for Step 1
- At this year's trade show we will feature two new product lines you won't want to miss.
- Doe will have display booth #67 at this year's Home Schooling Convention.
- We have managed to schedule John Doe as the keynote speaker at our conference this year!
- Do you need an effective water softener with a lifetime warranty? As exclusive dealers for Doe Water Softeners, we can provide you with such a system.
- What do you expect to gain from a seminar? You will leave this one with a host of techniques for achieving a more efficient plant.
- Trying to find first-class salespeople doesn't have to be a perpetual headache. The symposium scheduled for October 10 is better than aspirin--it can take the headache away permanently.
- We have four complimentary tickets for you and your family to preview our most recent fully animated children's film classic Doe's Winter.
- We are about to launch a new product that will completely revolutionize the computer industry.
- Come sample some of Springfield's finest cuisine prepared by the area's most reputable chefs.
Sample Phrases for Step 1
- a major new product line
- a revolutionary new product
- are about to launch a new
- as exclusive dealers for
- at this year's show
- attend our seminar on
- come see our new
- come sample our new
- conference will be bigger and better than ever
- constantly changing industry
- find out what's new and challenging
- get to know various suppliers
- have complimentary tickets for you
- invite you to attend
- keep in touch with what's happening
- keynote speaker will be
- one of the biggest events of the year
- opportunity to examine new lines
- symposium is scheduled for
- this seminar has helped many
- will find us in
- will be introducing our new
- will feature
- will completely revolutionize the
- won't want to miss
2 Extend an invitation while offering the reader an incentive to attend.
Sample Sentences for Step 2
- I would like you to attend the trade show to see the educational tools our company offers.
- After you read the enclosed brochure, we hope you will join us for a demonstration at the trade show Friday.
- You will learn about exciting new developments in the field of automation.
- We would be pleased if you would join us for this previewing event.
- We invite you to be one of the first to witness this exciting new technology.
- We will feature workshops in which you can work on company problems and challenges with an expert literally sitting by your side.
- Doe invites you to view our newest products and services. Sales Representatives will be on hand to provide all the information you need and to answer your questions.
- Discover which forces are driving the market and how to use them to your company's advantage.
- Doe's annual trade show provides a quick, reliable way to keep abreast of new products for the home. Mark your calendars now!
- Please join us to sample a variety of dishes from 50 of the area's most popular restaurants.
Sample Phrases for Step 2
- as a free gift just to thank you for stopping by
- be some of the first to witness
- be sure to stop by our display
- can get your orders placed early
- come to understand the forces at work on
- exchange ideas with other
- explain our dealer program
- giving away prizes every hour
- have some exciting samples for you to try
- invite you to view our
- keep abreast of new products in the market
- latest products and services
- learn about exciting new developments
- learn the newest techniques and ideas in
- little gift set aside for you at the booth
- meet competitors and share ideas
- nationally recognized speaker
- pleased if you would join us
- products offer a substantial profit potential
- providing a variety of seminars through the day
- see what we have to offer in the field of
- sign up for the workshops on
- special demonstration every hour
- will be featuring hands-on experiences in
- will be on hand to answer your questions
- will introduce new ideas and materials on
- would like you to attend as our guest
3 Provide specifics relating to the event, such as the date, time, and location.
Sample Sentences for Step 3
- Plan to attend the annual Association of Middle Managers conference in Springfield, Kansas, March 12 to 14, 2019.
- This year the Home Schooling Convention will be held October 16-18 at Doe International, 1600 Main Street, Springfield.
- Please join us at the Doe Center, 1600 Main Street, Springfield, on September 15 at either 11:00 a.m. or 2:00 p.m.
- We will hold the preview on Saturday, June 5, at 3:00 p.m. at Doe Cinemas located in downtown Springfield. Present this certificate at the door to receive your four complimentary tickets.
- The seminar will be held at the Springfield Convention Center, on June 2, starting with a continental breakfast at 7:30 a.m.
- The presentation will take place in the Doe Conference Center from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 22.
- If you are planning to attend the trade show, we hope you will visit us at booth # 54 in the Exhibition Hall.
- The trade show will be held March 3-5 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. in the lobby of the Doe International Building, 1600 Main Street, Springfield.
- Bring your appetite and a friend to the Doe Center, Tuesday, August 5, from 11:00 to 2:00 p.m.
- The symposium will kick off on March 15 at 8:00 a.m., at the Doe Conference Center. Don't miss this exciting one-day event.
Sample Phrases for Step 3
- can't miss our display
- conveniently located near
- demonstrations every hour on the hour
- don't miss the preview of
- exciting one-day event
- have enclosed a floor plan map
- mark your calendar
- plan to attend
- please join us at
- registration will begin at
- show is coming to Springfield next week
- trade show is coming up on
- visit us at booth number
- will start with a
- will find us at booth number
- will be the biggest and best trade show ever
- will kick off at
- will have display booth number
- will take place in
- will be held on
4 Express anticipation of the reader's acceptance.
Sample Sentences for Step 4
- Please call me at 555-5555 to let me know whether you will be able to attend.
- We hope you will visit us during the convention to learn more about our products, publications, and plans to lead our children into the next century.
- I am looking forward to meeting you personally at the conference.
- We hope your schedule will allow you to attend this exciting and helpful seminar.
- We will appreciate your timely response to this invitation. Simply R.S.V.P. by returning the enclosed postcard.
- We are confident you will leave the theater feeling uplifted and inspired.
- Seating is limited, so please call Jane Doe at 555-5555 to reserve your place.
- We are looking forward to your visit and are confident that you will find it worthwhile.
- Each workshop is limited to twenty participants, so register early. We will make every effort to accommodate participants by scheduling extra sessions according to demand.
- We think you will find a visit to our booth the most valuable time you will spend at this year's trade show.
- I have enclosed a floor map with an X showing where we will be located. We hope to see you there.
- This is our way of saying thank you for your patronage during the past year.
- Be sure to take advantage of the early registration discount.
Sample Phrases for Step 4
- are confident that you will find it worthwhile
- be sure to look us up
- contact me as soon as possible
- drop by and register at the booth
- early registration discount
- for more information, call me at
- hope you will be there
- hope to meet you there
- just identify yourself to our representative
- look forward to seeing you there
- looking forward to meeting you personally
- most valuable use you can make of a day
- our way of saying thank you for
- please call to let me know if you can make it
- return the enclosed card to reserve your gift
- seating is limited, so
- to let me know if you will attend
- use the enclosed postcard to
- whether you will be able to attend
- will be worth every minute
- will appreciate you timely response
- will call to confirm your attendance
- will call to find out how many tickets you need
- workshops are limited to