Example Letter #1
Congratulations! You are now approved for a $1,000.00 line of credit with the Doe Corporation. Please carefully read and sign the enclosed credit agreement and return it to our offices, and our representatives will immediately set up your credit account.
Thank you for choosing the Doe Corporation.
Example Letter #2
Good news! We have approved your application for a $5,000 credit line with a 12% APR. We send statements on the 25th of each month, and payments are due by the 10th of the following month. Please call us at 555-5555 if you have any questions. We look forward to serving you.
Example Letter #3
Thank you for your Doe's Credit application. We are very pleased to extend to you our Gold Line of in-store and delivery credit. Please complete the enclosed authorization sheet and include the names and signatures of all persons you wish to authorize to use your account.
Example Letter #4
Congratulations on being approved for a Doe's Gold account. Enclosed is your card. Please understand that you have a credit limit of $2000 with an introductory APR of 7.5%. All other credit terms are detailed in the enclosure. We hope you find your credit account convenient and economical.
Example Letter #5
We have approved your application for credit. Your initial credit limit is $2,000. If you wish, we will consider an increase after six months. Please refer to the enclosed forms that discuss the terms and conditions of your account and give the necessary consumer credit disclosures. If you have any questions, please call us at 555-5555.
Write Your Letter Step-by-Step
1 Enthusiastically announce the approval.
Sample Sentences for Step 1
- Thank you for applying for a Doe charge account. Your credit has been approved and your charge card is enclosed.
- I am happy to inform you that your line of credit has been approved.
- I am pleased to report that you qualify for our credit card.
- Your references reported favorably, and we are delighted to approve your application for a credit line.
- It is our pleasure to extend credit privileges to you.
- I am pleased to tell you that you have been approved for a preferred credit card.
- Your application for credit has been approved.
- We are pleased to grant you credit and welcome you as a new customer.
- Thank you for your patience as we checked your credit references. We are happy to welcome you as a new Doe Corporation customer.
- Your credit references were satisfactory, and we have granted you the credit for which you applied.
- Thank you for your letter requesting credit. Your credit history is exemplary, and we are pleased to offer you a $5,000 credit line.
- We want to welcome you as a new client with full credit privileges.
- We have approved your application for credit and want to welcome you as a new client.
- Congratulations! Our financial department has approved your credit application.
Sample Phrases for Step 1
- am pleased to be able to
- are pleased to inform you
- are delighted to
- can extend credit privileges
- for applying for a line of credit with
- happy to report that
- has been approved
- has been processed and approved
- have processed your application
- have completed the processing of
- have passed our credit approval process
- have approved a credit limit of
- have approved a credit line of
- it is a pleasure to
- it is our pleasure to
- may use the enclosed
- passed our credit review process
- qualify for credit with us
- qualify for extended credit terms
- thank you for
- the line of credit you requested
- to inform you that
- to approve your credit application
- your application for credit
2 Add pertinent information.
Sample Sentences for Step 2
- We have approved the credit limit of $2,000 that you requested.
- Your initial credit limit is $3,000.
- Your initial credit limit is $1,000. If, after six months, you would like us to review this limit, please call us at 555-5555.
- Your account number is 5555. Please use it as a reference to expedite orders and correspondence.
- We will allow an outstanding balance of up to $50,000.
- You will receive an invoice for each order and a cumulative statement at the end of each billing cycle.
- Please send your orders directly to Mr. Doe.
- Please call me or my assistant, John Doe, at 555-5555 for any assistance you may need.
- Be sure to sign the enclosed credit cards immediately.
- We charge no interest on payments made within 30 days of the statement date.
- Enclosed with this letter is your personalized Doe credit card, which you should endorse immediately.
- Please sign and return the following credit agreement:
- Enclosed are our standard credit terms. Please read them carefully, sign them, and return them so that we can set up your account.
- Please read the attached letter outlining the terms and conditions of our credit agreement.
- To spare you future complications or inconvenience, we have enclosed the terms and conditions of your credit account with the Doe Corporation.
- We have included two copies of the payment requirements for this account. Please study them and return one signed copy to our office in Springfield.
Sample Phrases for Step 2
- at the end of each month
- at an initial APR of
- be sure to sign the enclosed cards immediately
- charge no interest for
- for a preferred credit card
- happy to extend a credit limit of
- have been approved for
- may use the enclosed charge card
- on payments made within
- please note the limit on
- please send your orders directly to
- will receive a cumulative statement
- will allow credit purchases
- will be itemized
- will allow an outstanding balance of
- will have a grace period of
- will receive an invoice
- your credit limit has been set at
- your account number is
- your initial credit limit is
3 Close with an offer or assurance of service.
Sample Sentences for Step 3
- We are sure you will be very pleased with both our merchandise and our service here at Doe's.
- If I can help you at any time, please call.
- Thank you for choosing us as a supplier.
- We appreciate your choosing Doe's, and we look forward to a happy relationship for many years to come.
- We are pleased to be working with you.
- Thank you for your interest in the Doe Corporation. We look forward to a long-standing business relationship.
- We appreciate your business and anticipate a pleasant and lasting business relationship.
- We appreciate this new opportunity to serve you.
- We hope we can enjoy serving you for many years to come.
- We wish to extend our warmest welcome and hope that you will find your new account convenient.
- Our customer service representatives are always ready to assist you.
- With this credit account we offer same-day delivery within the Springfield city limits of all orders placed before noon.
Sample Phrases for Step 3
- address any questions to
- are sure you will be
- be very pleased with
- be most satisfied with
- convenient and economical
- happy to help you
- help to make your life a little easier
- our future association
- if you have any questions
- if I can help you at any time
- look forward to
- to working with you
- to a long and prosperous association
- thank you for
- for your interest in
- have no doubt that
- appreciate your business
- will be a source of satisfaction
- will enjoy the added convenience