Sample Letter #1
I am building a home with approximately 4200 square feet on two levels and want to install a reliable, energy-efficient heating system. Please send me information on what your company has to offer and what you would recommend. We need to make a decision very soon. Thank you for your help.
Sample Letter #2
I am interested in the Doe exercise machine advertised on television. Please send a brochure and price list for the various models to:
Thank you for your attention to my request.
Sample Letter #3
In our attempts to teach our students to be environmentally aware, Springfield Middle School would like to start a recycling project. Please send us information on which products are the best to start off with, and let us know what services you can provide to help us. Fund raising is not a primary objective, but we would like to be able to cover our costs. You can send information to the above address or call me, Jane Doe, at 555-5555.
Sample Letter #4
I saw your advertisement introducing the Doe 600 Plus in the Springfield Journal of June 10. I think your system may be just what our company needs. Please send me more information on the 600 plus or other systems that may be appropriate for our needs. We have 90 employees and run our plant 24 hours per day, six days a week.
You could mail the information to me at the above address, or call me at 555-5555.
- How to Write a Request Letter
- How to Write the Perfect Request Letter
- Request Letters Made Easy: 15 Tips
Still can't find the right words for your request letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the request letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective request letter.
- Print your request letter and send it!