Welcome a New Customer or Client • Example Letters, Plus Guides and Samples
This welcome letter can be effective advertising. It is an excellent opportunity to build good relationships and promote your goods and services.
How to write this welcome letter:
- Start with a warm expression of welcome or gratitude for the customer's business.
- Assure the customer that you can meet his or her needs and expectations now and in the future. As appropriate, mention specific goods or new product lines.
- Invite communication and questions.
Example Letter #1
As Manager of Doe Catalogs, I would like to personally welcome you as a new advertiser.
Jane Doe, your customer service representative, has told me about you and your firm, and we are anxious to assist you in achieving your advertising objectives.
I love greeting new clients because it allows me the opportunity to describe the Doe Catalogs philosophy. Our years of success are due to this philosophy, which includes helping our clients meet and exceed their sales objectives.
We at Doe Catalogs give 110% to all your service needs. Anything less is not good enough. This means that on every advertising campaign we give you more than you expect and pay for. By consistently going the extra mile, we have created successful campaigns that work and a loyal clientele. In this same manner, we hope to earn your confidence and continued business.
I look forward to personally meeting you.
Example Letter #2
Congratulations on your recent real estate purchase. You are another fortunate family taking part in the American dream. We are pleased you have chosen Doe to handle the remodeling and maintenance of your apartment complex. Our associates are licensed contractors with 30 years of experience in real estate maintenance. We have assigned John Doe to take care of your account. Please feel free to contact our office at 555-5555 at any time and we will immediately take care of any problems. Again, thank you for choosing Doe.
Example Letter #3
Thank you for selecting Doe and Associates to file your taxes this year. Our firm has provided tax services for over ten years and has built a reputation of integrity and efficiency. Our accountants have many years of experience and stay current with all new tax laws. We are dedicated to providing you with the most thorough and up-to-date service possible.
We hope that you will feel comfortable turning to us for any of your accounting needs now and in the future. Please feel free to call me during business hours throughout the next week at 555-5555.
Example Letter #4
We are pleased to welcome you as a new customer of Doe Office Supply. We feel honored that you have chosen us to fill your business product needs, and we are eager to be of service.
As you know, we carry everything your office may need. We have a great variety of products to choose from, all at competitive prices. We have a complete line of stationery and business cards for new business owners like you, at a discount of 20% for initial orders.
We would be happy to visit with you at your convenience to discuss your office supply needs. Just call us at 555-5555, or come by any time between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday. When you come in, we would like to present you with a 2019 desk calendar as a token of our appreciation for your business.
Thank you again for your choice of Doe Office Supply to fill your office supply needs. We look forward to a long and successful association.
Example Letter #5
Just a short note to express our gratitude for your business. We have served the community's advertising needs for 20 years, and we hope to serve yours for 20 more. I am here to make sure that we are meeting your needs. Call me if there is ever any question about something we have done or something we can do for you.
Example Letter #6
Welcome to Doe long distance service! Doe is America's fastest growing and most innovative long distance company. We are dedicated to providing you superior service, competitive rates, and unequaled incentives.
Our friendly, knowledgeable customer service representatives are standing by to explain our additional services and to assist you in getting the most from your telephone service. You may call us toll free at 555-5555.
Your complete satisfaction is our first priority! We are delighted that you are a Doe customer and look forward to serving you.
Example Letter #7
We hope your stay with us will be a memorable one. Our staff is dedicated to serving your every need. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to contact our 24-hour front desk. To give you more information about our hotel, please pick up the blue guest information book located in your room.
Again, we at the Doe Hotel realize you had a choice, and we are glad you chose us! Thank you for your patronage and enjoy your stay.
Example Letter #8
Welcome to our family of fine patients. We want to take this opportunity to let you know how pleased we are that you have chosen our office for your dental needs. It is our privilege to serve you and to provide you with our best possible care.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding your dental health, please do not hesitate to call us for routine information during business hours or for emergency care after hours at 555-5555.
Write Your Letter Step-by-Step
1 Start with a warm expression of welcome or gratitude for the customer's business.
Sample Sentences for Step 1
- Welcome to the Doe Associates family of clients.
- We are delighted to welcome you as a client.
- We appreciate your selecting the Doe Agency as your insurance carrier.
- It is always a pleasure to welcome new clients.
- We appreciate your business.
- We are proud that you have selected Doe Construction for your remodeling project.
- Thanks for your trust and confidence in Doe Market.
Sample Phrases for Step 1
- a new customer of
- always a pleasure to
- appreciate your selecting
- appreciate new clients
- appreciate your business
- are pleased that you
- are delighted to
- are delighted that you have selected
- as a special welcome to
- chosen to become one of our
- congratulations on becoming one of our
- delighted to add you to
- for opening an account with
- for your order of
- for stopping by our
- for choosing us to
- how much we appreciate
- let you know about
- take the opportunity to
- thank you for
- the beginning of a rewarding association
- trust you will find
- welcome you as a new customer of
- welcome you as a client
2 Assure the customer that you can meet his or her needs and expectations now and in the future. As appropriate, mention specific goods or new product lines.
Sample Sentences for Step 2
- We have been providing banking and financial services to business clients in the Springfield area for 75 years.
- The generator you purchased is one of the best on the market, and we are confident that it will give you years of reliable service. As I explained to you, the standard warranty on the generator is good for a full three years, and you still have the option of purchasing the extended warranty to cover the generator for three additional years. However, if you want to go with that option, you will need to inform me within the next two weeks.
- I thought you might like to know about a newly developed accessory line for the Model 103 which you just purchased.
- I have enclosed some new literature concerning accessories for the Model 103 that you recently purchased.
- Your auto insurance policy has been processed, and the policy documents are enclosed. If I can be of further service to you, please let me know. Since you have taken a new job and moved to a new state, this may be a good time to review your life insurance policies and see if your coverage is adequate. I would be happy to show you what policy options we can offer to fit your needs.
Sample Phrases for Step 2
- are sure that
- are confident that
- are proud to be able to
- are very proud of
- has been processed
- have been providing
- have enclosed some information about
- have the option of
- if you have any questions
- if I can be of further service
- invite you to take a minute to
- keep only the finest quality
- pleased to inform you
- the enclosed brochure
- the services we offer
- want to let you know about
- will meet your needs
- would be only too happy to
- would like to invite you to
- will be pleased with
3 Invite communication and questions.
Sample Sentences for Step 3
- Please do not hesitate to call if you have questions about our products or services.
- Since our sales depend on customer satisfaction, we need to know if the product is performing as you expected.
- We welcome your questions, comments, and suggestions.
- As you start using our product, you may have questions about proper applications. Please do not hesitate to call me for help
- We will be happy to answer any questions. You can reach us during business hours by calling 555-5555. Of course, we would also be glad to hear your success stories and comments at the same number.
- Being available to answer your questions is one of the most rewarding parts of my job.
- My job is to make sure that you are completely satisfied with our service, so if you have any questions, comments, problems, or requests, please call me at once on my direct line, 555-5555.
Sample Phrases for Step 3
- always happy to be of service
- at your convenience
- be happy to offer you
- continue to rely on our
- do not hesitate to call if
- happy to answer your questions
- help you stay up to date
- hope to work with you again soon
- in the future
- interested in your future success
- invite you to
- just the beginning of our association
- look forward to helping you in the future
- look forward to serving you again
- questions about our products or services
- thank you for choosing us
- think of us the next time you
- are always ready to
- will be delighted to hear from you
- will no doubt have some questions
- will give me great pleasure to
- will be happy to serve you