FREE Sample Confirmation Letters
Click a topic to view sample confirmation letters:
- Acknowledge the receipt of a report, letter, or other
- Confirm a directive or decision
- Confirm a transfer, promotion, or relocation assignment
- Confirm an appointment, meeting, or interview
- Confirm miscellaneous business agreements
- Confirm an order you have made
- Confirm receipt of an order from a customer
- Confirm the receipt of a resume, contract bid, or application (receiver's letter)
- Follow up after a meeting to review decisions and assignments
- Request confirmation of the receipt of a resume, contract bid, application, etc. (sender's letter)
- Schedule an appointment to interview a potential employee
Social or Business Events
Are tweets, emails and texting dulling your letter-writing skills?
Keep sharp with 4,001 Business, Sales & Personal Letters.
- Copy letters written by experts
- Learn from professional guidance
- Add your own personal touch—We wrote each letter following specific steps. Now you can have access to all the steps for all the letters along with appropriate phrases and sentences.
Writing a letter can be as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Find a confirmation letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our software guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective confirmation letter.
- Print your confirmation letter and send it!
Enjoy our Letter-Writing Templates Risk Free for 30 Days
It is fast and easy. If you ever need to redownload, you can for free—anytime!