FREE Sample Complaint Letters
Click a topic to view sample complaint letters:
Sample Letters for Related Topics
- Complain about laws, policies, or inefficiencies
- Complain about a delay in an order
- Correct an official's mistake on your taxes
- Delegate follow-up on a complaint from a customer
- Demand satisfaction on a mail order transaction gone bad (suspected mail fraud)
- Disagree about benefits (social security, retirement, insurance, etc.)
- Disagree with a bill, rent payment, or other financial issue
- Disagree with a subordinate, a superior, or a person in authority
- Dismiss an employee for poor performance or unacceptable behavior
- Document employee reprimands
- File a warranty claim
- Make an insurance claim
- Reprimand an employee for poor attendance or tardiness
- Reprimand an employee for a breach of policy
- Reprimand an employee for poor performance
- Request correction of an error in a check
- Request a retraction or correction from the media
- Request correction of an error in a credit report
- Request correction of a billing error
- Request a refund or reimbursement
- Respond to a complaint and treat it as valuable feedback
- Respond to a complaint of discrimination or sexual harassment
- Respond to a complaint while admitting fault and making an adjustment
- Respond to a false accusation from a government agency
- Respond to a complaint while avoiding agreement or denying liability, and refusing to make an adjustment
- Respond to a complaint while avoiding or denying liability, but making an adjustment
- Respond to a complaint, but needing more information
- Warn a distributor under your supervision
- Write a disagreement letter
- Write a letter reprimanding tenants
Are tweets, emails and texting dulling your letter-writing skills?
Keep sharp with 4,001 Business, Sales & Personal Letters.
- Copy letters written by experts
- Learn from professional guidance
- Add your own personal touch—We wrote each letter following specific steps. Now you can have access to all the steps for all the letters along with appropriate phrases and sentences.
Writing a letter can be as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Find a complaint letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our software guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective complaint letter.
- Print your complaint letter and send it!
Enjoy our Letter-Writing Templates Risk Free for 30 Days
It is fast and easy. If you ever need to redownload, you can for free—anytime!